Bellaveder

The hillock of Maso Belvedere overlooks the Valle dell’Adige: in front of it stretches the Rotaliana Plain with a view spanning from Monte di Mezzocorona to Monte Paganella, the pyramid of Monte Bondone, the mountain of the city of Trento.
The name “Bellaveder” was recorded for the first time in an episcopal document of 1767, in ecclesiastical Latin:
A burgo S. Michaelis and Athesim Faedi ascendit per Mansum Bellaveder. These words were used on the label of the first Trentodoc produced
.

Read moreClose

Our Trentodocs